Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Anniversary and Happy Snowflake Day



Exactly one year ago, on December 20 2015, I posted the first chapter of this legacy. For this reason, and because Snowflake Day is coming up, it's the perfect time for a little celebration!

Throughout this year we have seen the first 6 generations of this legacy.

I've gone from coming up with random ways of tying together screenshots taken during gameplay, to planning out entire pages of story for sims that haven't even been born yet.

This blog has gone from being something I made just to immortalize my simmies, to having a wonderful group of steady readers and commenters. Thank you all for reading my silly stories. You are amazing!

*

As a small token of appreciation, I thought I'd share some of the poses I've been making lately! They're specific things I needed for Gloria's adventure, but maybe they'll come in handy for some of you as well. :)

They're separated into three pose packs, all pose list compatible. The couple poses snap together if you have the two sims interact. The sitting poses are level with the floor, so you'll probably need omsp.


Sitting and leaning poses. Download at Sim File Share


Couple poses. Download at Sim File Share


Miscellaneous poses. Download at Sim File Share


*


And remember, whatever you celebrate...


Have fun!


Don't be a wet blanket like Jamey.


(Even if Gene thinks you're making a fool of yourself.)


Maybe hang out with some friends and family...


... some old, old, incredibly old relatives.


 And pace yourself with the eggnog.


I ran out of things to say.


Happy Holidays!

13 comments:

  1. It was great to see the founders again! <3

    And thank you for the pose gifts, they're awesome!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find some use for the poses! :) Happy Holidays to you too, Becky <3

      Delete
  2. Aww, this is cute <3

    You've just made me realise that I've missed my 3 year anniversary, and then you made me realise that you've done twice in one year what I've done in three years :P

    Merry Christmas ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, three years already, congrats! But a lot of story happens within one generation in your legacy, while I just speed through this stuff... but I'm always so eager to move on to the next generation ^^;

      Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  3. This is so cool! Thank you so much--I had been wondering where those poses were from. I'll download them next time I'm on my desktop! :D

    Congrats on your one year anniversary! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me that code to sim file share! I really hope the poses can come in handy :)

      <3

      Delete
  4. This was so fun to read. I am having a giggle fit over Fred's Christmas outfit.

    Happy holidays, you are awesome....Keep at it. :) Those poses made me tempted to download sims...grr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should keep that beard on him! XD

      Aw, sorry for the temptation! Not gonna lie, it's super fun, but also suuuuper addictive >_>

      Delete
    2. And happy holidays to you too, lovely human! <3

      Delete
  5. Those are really nice poses! I can hardly believe they are your first ones. It looks like you really paid attention to every part of the body, which is what makes a pose look realistic, imo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These may be my first poses for the Sims, but I'm not new to coming up with poses in general. I work as an illustrator, so I'm quite familiar with human anatomy and the way bodies move. The hardest part was getting a feel for Blender, but Kaleeko's youtube tutorials helped with that. :)

      Delete
  6. Where is a LOVE button when you need it? Thanks so much for sharing your poses. They are amazing & so are your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much! It was great fun making these :D

      Delete